Monitor and develop the training needs for staff, including employee career paths. Develop training and testing materials and deliver one-on-one and group training. Write and maintain internal system procedures. Coordinate with other association leaders to teach classroom style sessions. Schedule on-site trainer visits and off-site training for staff; conduct employee orientation. Monitor and periodically report to management on training schedules, test results and training effectiveness.
1. Confer with management and conducts surveys to identify training needs. Categorize career paths, identify
functional skill sets and monitor training needs within the paths, develop training materials and procedures tailored
for the skill sets including testing, report on training schedules and testing results. Monitors and provides executive
summary reports on training development/results and follows up as appropriate.
Create trainings based on policy and procedure updates, weaknesses identified in performance appraisals, and
trainings referred by Sales Managers, Compliance Specialist and Direct Supervisors.
Utilize Career Café and create new modules, as needed.
2. Provide one-on-one orientation and training for new employees for first 30 days. Develop schedule for first 90 days in conjunction with supervisor.
Develop and provide ongoing/maintenance group trainings for seasoned employees.
Identify and coordinate classroom training sessions utilizing other recognized staff leaders, schedule employee on-site and off-site trainings.
3. Performs various other functions and special projects assigned by Human Resources Manager. Responsible for completion of special projects assigned.
Must have ability to read documents from many sources.
Must be able to communicate audibly in and with staff, customers and general public.
EDUCATION: Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s in Business or related field
EXPERIENCE: Three to Five year of related training experience and/or working knowledge of
Association processes and operations. AgCredit experience preferred.
- Strong analysis, judgment, and communication (written and oral) skills;
- General knowledge of laws, regulations, principles, processes and procedures in the Farm Credit
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and speaking so that others will understand;
- Knowledge of computers and related word processing and spreadsheet software;
- Excellent skills in judgement, leadership, initiative and organization
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.