Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and applicable policies and procedures governing business practices. Also may be responsible for supporting the Risk Management function. Manages and maintains the Association’s policies and procedures manual and processes for policy/procedure adoption, publishing and review.
1. Ensures that all disclosures are made as needed and completed correctly. Provides training to appropriate staff to
ensure compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations. Responsible for assisting Association staff with
questions and guidance in Federal Consumer Compliance regulation. Keeps track of credits that require disclosures
for accurate and timely compliance. Ensures that the policies and procedures of the Association comply with the
appropriate laws and regulations. Responsible for the administration, audits, training and research of issues related
to compliance. Conducts or participates in audits, training and research of issues related to compliance throughout
the company to ensure that the Association complies with appropriate laws and regulations.
Serves as Compliance Officer for the Association.
Will conduct a monthly review of sample loans and provide feedback to the Training Specialist and on loan
2. Maintains the Association tracking system for all audit, review and examination functions including supervisory requirements of FCA. Coordinates notification from the tracking systems with Senior Management and Board of Directors as required.
3. Develops and leads training of Association in the areas of compliance with regulations and star and federal laws; loan closings, Legal, Truth in Lending, etc.
4. Responsible for staying informed on regulation changes and responsible for the Association policy and procedure manuals and processes of adoption, publishing and review. Maintains review calendar and schedules policy reviews in coordination with Senior Management..
Must have ability to read documents from many sources.
Must be able to communicate audibly in and with staff, customers and general public.
EDUCATION: Education and/or experience equivalent to an AA degree in Business or related field.
EXPERIENCE: Three to Five year of related experience.
- Excellent organizational skills; proficient in the use of personal computers, multi-tasking. Good judgment and
communications (oral and written) skills;
- Broad understanding of the laws and regulations governing financial institutions;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and speaking so that others will understand
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.